Fire doors ΝΙΝΖ
Fire-rated metal doors of general use by Italy's leaders Ninz, certified for fire resistance 60 or 120 minutes (REI 60, REI 120) according to EN 1634-1 and UNI 9723 standards. There are two main series of firedoors, the Univer (fire and general-purpose) and Proget (fire and general purpose). We also supply Rever model, a series of metal general-purpose doors.
Fire doors Univer
- Single or double leaf metal doors made of galvanized steel and filled with insulating material thickness 50mm or 60mm
- Reversible (left / right)
- Metal frame with thickness of 53mmX55mm or 65mm with detachable threshold
- Thermoexpanding insulating material around a special slot in the frame
- Heavy duty hinges, with a return spring and a ball bearing
- Safety pin at the hinge side
- Lock cylinder and normal key
- Plastic handle fireproof metal core
- Closing regulator and automatic bolt lock on the secondary sheet (double-door)
- Electrostatic powder coating with epoxy-polyester, brushed finish with scratch resistant properties. Great variety of RAL colors
- Great choice of various components such as specific handles, panic bars, skylights, ventilation louvers, restraints etc
- Available in standard sizes.